John's Work Status: Inactive
John will be out of state until mid April. If you need to contact him during this time, please leave an e-mail rather than voice mail.
- As of January 16th, 2019 -
• Plumbing and Heating Service/Repair
• Installations of fixtures/faucets/small appliances
• Annual furnace checks
• Furnace/Boiler installations
• Gas piping
• Remodels/Trim outs
• Pool Plumbing/Repairs
• Residential irrigation systems
• Evaporative "Swamp" cooler Service/Repair/Installation
• Property management (Plumbing repairs, fixture installations, service calls, and appliance installations.)
* No AC and no drain line cleaning at this time.
John Przeczewski (Cheski for short), owner of Cheski's Plumbing & Heating, is a lifelong Alaskan with over 30+ years of experience in the plumbing and heating business.
John works during normal business hours (sometimes later depending on customer needs) and does not offer 24 hour emergency services. If an unforeseen plumbing or heating problem should occur to a frequent customer after hours, he will usually respond and charge only a flat fee (no overtime or double time charges).
Cheski's is a family owned and operated business and all work and service is performed by John. He is fully licensed, bonded, and insured to work in the state of New Mexico and his main area of operation is Las Cruces and the the surrounding Doña Ana County.